Tuesday 10 April 2012

miss my chilhood !

when i was a kid, I didn't have a latop, iPod, Blackberry, or PS3. I played outside with friends, bruised my knees, made up stories and play hide and seek. I ate what my mom made. 

when i was kid, these are some of my favourite games :)


  • BATU SEREMBAN (play with stones)


at my place, the game is known as "batu selambut". This game used stones collected around the house. hehe... then, the stones is tossed and piers. Stones are usually an odd number such as 5, 7. or 9 ...


  • "ZERO POINT" (play with rubber)

This game requires a lot of rubber veins. Rubber veins are connected until they become long. Then, everyone must jump the rubber from the knees up to his head..hehe...the kness to head level chest level must be jump without touching the rubber....
* me myself always fail ! >.<


  • BALING TIN / SELIPAR (play with can and slipper)

actually both of this games are same ! they have their rules, must be in 2 team, throw, run, and arrange again the can / slippers ...haha....


  • HIDE AND SEEK 

the most popular games when i was kid... hehe

  • TENG-TENG 

This is my super duper favourite game ! When i was kid, i always play teng-teng in front of my grandma house ^_^.. and believe it i always the campion among my friends...(please believe it...haha)


p/s : all the picture above are contribute by Sir Google ... 

I REALLY MISS MY CHILDHOOD .. hoho







No comments:

Post a Comment